Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dry & Store

Dry & Store was at the 2009 Hearing Loss Association of America Convention at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. I have one of these and I can attest to how well it works. Dry & Store is a conditioning system for all types of hearing instruments - traditional hearing aids as well as cochlear implant equipment, noise maskers, ear monitors, and more. Best results are achieved with in-home use every night. While you sleep, it removes moisture, dries earwax, kills germs, and deodorizes your hearing instruments.



I was forever killing my hearing aids from my sweaty extracurricular activities. I would corrode my batteries, it would cause distortion and volume fluctuations. I took the plunge and purchased the Dry & Store and I haven't had a single problem since. Since I am a bilateral cochlear implant recipient, the box is big enough to hold both processors! This product gets two thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment