Saturday, June 25, 2011

Thanks Harris Communications!


I had a lot of fun walking around in the exhibit hall at the convention looking at the different devices, services, and information useful for people who are deaf and hard of hearing. For the first time I bought a neck loop system from Harris Communications. I bought the ClearSounds Quattro Bluetooth Powered Neckloop after trying it out. I called my mother using the device with my cell phone. All I had to do was synchronize the blue tooth device with my cellphone and then choose the t-coil mode of my hearing aid. I was pleasantly surprised by how clear my mother's voice was as it went directly into my hearing aid while blocking out background noises. I could understand her better than before. Plus, it was nice that I did not have to hold my cell phone up to the microphone part of my hearing aid, which can be awkward and uncomfortable. I am really glad that I could try the product and learn how it works. I was so impressed with it, I ordered it. I can't wait to start using it when I get home!

(e

No comments:

Post a Comment