Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey Y'all!!!

With the eve of the HLAA Convention upon us, I want to take this moment to introduce myself. My name is Abbie Cranmer and I will be your roving blogger this year! Some of you may recognize my name from last May/June issue of the Hearing Loss Magazine, some of you might know of my personal blog, "Chronicles of a Bionic Woman." Some of you might not know me at all but I shall change that. :)

I want to thank Brenda Battat, Barbara Kelly, Nancy Macklin and Chris Sutton for giving me the opportunity to showcase the highlights of HLAA convention 2009 to you.

May the convention begin!

3 comments:

  1. Abbie, we can't wait to meet you tomorrow! We'll be following the blog daily -- thank you so much for doing it. We already know you will do a FANTASTIC job! :)

    ~ Wendi & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abbie...

    I have this problem that perhaps you can give me your doctor expertise on.

    I have this "achy breaky heart", got the remedy?

    This place rocks! I look forward to my second convention and meeting everyone, especially the young adults.

    Zac La Fratta

    PS - for those who want to reach me, text me at 303-548-8624.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbie,
    The blog is looking wonderful. It is so easy to navigate. Thank you for your time to contribute to making it to keep those who could not come to Nashville able to keep updated.

    Kristin F.

    ReplyDelete