Sunday, July 18, 2010

We Were Inspired in Milwaukee!

It’s been about a month since the convention, but the connections made there are still going strong online and around the country. I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to some of the wonderful people I met at the convention. HLAA has been pushing an initiative to get young adults more involved at the local, state and national levels. The following few posts are proof that it’s working. We young adults are getting more involved. We are attending conventions, making personal connections, and assuring all HLAA members that we are ready to step up as emerging leaders in this organization. Many of the young adults who attended have been truly inspired. We all want to save up and go again next year to the convention in Washington D.C. I asked some of the friends I made at the convention if they had any thoughts about their experiences that they’d like to share with everyone. I now have a compilation of blog posts from about half a dozen young adults. I hope you enjoy everyone’s take on the convention as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment